1. What are the four P's?
- Profit, Price, Planning, Promotion
- Place, Price, Product, Promotion
- Product, Promotion, Planning, Price
- Place, Position, Product, Price
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name ONE intergrated growth strategy
- Ansoff's Matrix
- Product development
- Horizontal and Vertical
3. Where does marketing strategy come from?
- Growth Strategies
- Market Research
- They can be formed from the SWOT analysis
- Annual Reports
4. What is a marketing strategy?
- A strategy whereby the business can attack the market
- A group of customers from the marketing that have similar sets of characteristics
- Medium or long term plan of how a firms key marketing objectives are to be achieved
- A product or service
5. Name one approach to a marketing strategy
- Market strategies
- Integrated growth stategies