1. What is the second stage of discrimination?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the final (sixth) stage of discrimination?
- Forced displacement
3. Who was the PCS Model developed by?
- Thompson (1997)
- Cashmore (1984)
- Higgins (1952)
4. Identify the three key factors in the PCS model of prejudice
- Personal, cultural, structural
- Probable cause, collective experience, singular experience
- People, customs, situational factors
5. Community consensus, religion and cultural tradition are examples of...
- Collective experience factors
- Cultural factors
- Community factors