1. What is the third stage of discrimination?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Family beliefs, experiences, friends and peers are examples of...
- Personal factors
- Self factors
- Community factors
3. What is the first stage of discrimination?
4. Identify the three key factors in the PCS model of prejudice
- Personal, cultural, structural
- Probable cause, collective experience, singular experience
- People, customs, situational factors
5. Who was the PCS Model developed by?
- Higgins (1952)
- Thompson (1997)
- Cashmore (1984)