1. What is the fourth stage of discrimination?
- Subtle aggression
- Full on aggression
- Sharing prejudice views
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the responses to dominance?
- Resist, withdraw, acquiesce
- Aggression, submission, silence
- Opposition, departing, compliance
3. Community consensus, religion and cultural tradition are examples of...
- Cultural factors
- Community factors
- Collective experience factors
4. What is the final (sixth) stage of discrimination?
- Forced displacement
5. What is the third stage of discrimination?