1. What is the first stage of discrimination?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Identify the three key factors in the PCS model of prejudice
- People, customs, situational factors
- Personal, cultural, structural
- Probable cause, collective experience, singular experience
3. Which theorist developed the scale of discrimination?
- Becker (1963)
- Allport (1952)
- Matza (1967)
4. Government, media, law and social policy are example of...
- National factors
- Structural factors
- Situational factors
5. What are the responses to dominance?
- Opposition, departing, compliance
- Resist, withdraw, acquiesce
- Aggression, submission, silence