1. Who is in charge of the tour places?
- venue management
- artistic management
- tour management
- studio management
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do artistic management do?
- They produce music.
- They work for the artist personally.
- They work for a promoter.
- They work with everyone who socialises with the artist.
3. What do venue management do?
- promote food
- They make sure everyone knows what is happening in the venue and
4. What do studio management do?
- They recruit artists
- They rig and de rig
- They book sessions, manage maintenance of instruments
- Produce the music
5. Who do the artistic management communicate with?
- No one
- They communictae with the artist
- They have to communicate with all management. Also they have to communicate with everyone that interacts with the artist and to do with the artists job.
- They communicate with the audience only