1. Malcolm X didn't just reject Martin Luther King's tactics, but also his...
- skills as an orator.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Malcolm X and the Nation of Islam were in favour of integrating black people into a white society.
3. Who was the leader of the Nation of Islam?
- Martin Luther King
- Alfred King
- Elijah Muhammed
- Malcolm X
4. Why did Malcolm X and the Nation of Islam refuse to work with white politicians?
- They saw them as the enemy.
- They felt they were plotting against them.
- Their ways of working were too different to try and collaborate.
5. In which year was Malcolm X assassinated?