1. Malcolm X and the Nation of Islam were in favour of integrating black people into a white society.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Malcolm X was a member of the Nation of Islam until what year?
3. Malcolm X and other Black Muslims felt non-violent direct action and integration ...
- had failed.
- were succesful.
- would work eventually.
4. In which year was Malcolm X assassinated?
5. The Nation of Islam/ Black Muslims was not only an alternative belief, but also represented an alternative society. It founded ... and ... in the USA to...
- It founded mosques and schools in the USA to teach the faith and educate its members.
- It founded mosques and religious centres in the USA to teach the faith and give members a moral education.
- It founded schools and training camps in the USA to educate members and train them in protest tactics.