1. Malcolm X and the Nation of Islam were in favour of integrating black people into a white society.
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Malcolm X and the Nation of Islam refuse to work with white politicians?
- They saw them as the enemy.
- They felt they were plotting against them.
- Their ways of working were too different to try and collaborate.
3. Who was the leader of the Black Power Movement before Malcolm X's assassination?
- Martin Luther King
- Malcolm X
- Stokely Carmichael
- Alfred King
4. Malcolm X was a member of the Nation of Islam until what year?
5. The Nation of Islam/ Black Muslims was not only an alternative belief, but also represented an alternative society. It founded ... and ... in the USA to...
- It founded mosques and schools in the USA to teach the faith and educate its members.
- It founded mosques and religious centres in the USA to teach the faith and give members a moral education.
- It founded schools and training camps in the USA to educate members and train them in protest tactics.