1. Which of these didn't the OAAU run in the USA?
- Clinics to tackle single cell anaemia
- Programmes to help drug addicts
- Voter registration campains
- School boycotts
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. After his Hajj Malcolm X started to believe what might be possible?
- Setting up a Black only State in the USA
- Integration of Whites and Blacks
- Setting up a Black only state in the Middle East
- Rejoining the Nation of Islam
3. When was Malcolm X assassinated?
- 21 February 1965
- 4 April 1968
- 22 November 1963
- 18 February 1964
4. In his The Ballot or the Bullet speech Malcolm X didn't suggest...
- Forgiveness of white racists
- Liberation "by all means necessary"
- Taking part in election
5. Malcolm X described himself as a ...
- Black integration fighter
- Black Nationalist Freedom Fighter
- Peaceful protestor
- Economic Nationalist