1. When was the Organisation of Afro-American Unity set up?
- June 64
- April 64
- May 63
- January 65
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was his The Ballot or the Bullet speech made?
- October 1964
- January 1965
- April 1964
- March 1963
3. What year did Malcolm X leave the Nation of Islam?
- March 1964
- April 1963
- February 1965
- September 1964
4. After his Hajj Malcolm X started to believe what might be possible?
- Integration of Whites and Blacks
- Rejoining the Nation of Islam
- Setting up a Black only state in the Middle East
- Setting up a Black only State in the USA
5. In his The Ballot or the Bullet speech Malcolm X didn't suggest...
- Forgiveness of white racists
- Taking part in election
- Liberation "by all means necessary"