1. In his The Ballot or the Bullet speech Malcolm X didn't suggest...
- Liberation "by all means necessary"
- Forgiveness of white racists
- Taking part in election
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. After his Hajj Malcolm X started to believe what might be possible?
- Rejoining the Nation of Islam
- Integration of Whites and Blacks
- Setting up a Black only State in the USA
- Setting up a Black only state in the Middle East
3. When was Malcolm X assassinated?
- 21 February 1965
- 4 April 1968
- 22 November 1963
- 18 February 1964
4. When was his The Ballot or the Bullet speech made?
- April 1964
- March 1963
- October 1964
- January 1965
5. Which of these didn't the OAAU run in the USA?
- Clinics to tackle single cell anaemia
- Voter registration campains
- School boycotts
- Programmes to help drug addicts