1. what happened in mcdavit ?
- d was guilty
- d didnt make off from the spot as he was stopped by a waiter so the jury had to decide if he was guilty or not
- d didnt make off from the spot and so was innocent
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. in vincent it was shown that leaving hotels without paying is not illegal if you honestly believe that you could pay later ?
3. what is the MR of making of without payment ?
- payment given
- intention , dishonesty, knows payment is required
- intention or recklessness
4. troughton show that intoxicated making off without payment is still illegal ?
5. if the d thinks the service was free they wouldnt be guilty?