1. What type of base is Copper Oxide?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What colour does the solution turn after heating?
3. How is the Excess Copper Oxide Removed?
4. What happens to the water after the excess copper is removed?
5. Which is the correct word equation for the reaction
- Hydrochloric Acid + Solid Copper Oxide -> Copper Sulphide Solution + Water
- Sulfuric Acid + Solid Copper Oxide -> Copper Sulfate Solution + Water
- Sulfuric Acid + Solid Copper -> Copper Sulfate Solution + Hydrogen
- Nitric acid + Solid Copper Oxide -> Copper Sulfate solution + Water
- sulfuric acid + Liquid Copper Oxide -> Copper Oxide + Water