1. What does die cutting do?
- it changes the colour of a material while it cuts it
- it creates multiple creases and fold lines
- it cuts and creases a material like a stamp
- it cuts through wood or plastic using one blade
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the first step to vacuum forming?
- lift up the vacuum jig
- heat the plastic
- place the plastic over the mould
- remove all the air from under the mould
3. what is thermoplastic used for?
- injection moulding and CAM
- die cutting and blow moulding
- injection moulding and blow moulding
- 3D printing and die cutting
4. which of the following is true about injection moulding?
- The process is very fast and complicated shapes can be made
- The process is fast but basic shapes can be made
- The process is slow but complicated shapes can be made
- The process is very slow and basic shapes can be made
5. What is an appropriate method to produce a water bottle?
- use a CAD
- blow moulding
- die cutting