1. What does die cutting do?
- it changes the colour of a material while it cuts it
- it cuts and creases a material like a stamp
- it cuts through wood or plastic using one blade
- it creates multiple creases and fold lines
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an appropriate method to produce a water bottle?
- blow moulding
- die cutting
- use a CAD
3. which of the following is true about injection moulding?
- The process is very slow and basic shapes can be made
- The process is very fast and complicated shapes can be made
- The process is slow but complicated shapes can be made
- The process is fast but basic shapes can be made
4. what is thermoplastic used for?
- 3D printing and die cutting
- injection moulding and blow moulding
- die cutting and blow moulding
- injection moulding and CAM
5. what is the first step to vacuum forming?
- remove all the air from under the mould
- place the plastic over the mould
- heat the plastic
- lift up the vacuum jig