1. which of the following is true about injection moulding?
- The process is very slow and basic shapes can be made
- The process is very fast and complicated shapes can be made
- The process is slow but complicated shapes can be made
- The process is fast but basic shapes can be made
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does die cutting do?
- it creates multiple creases and fold lines
- it cuts through wood or plastic using one blade
- it cuts and creases a material like a stamp
- it changes the colour of a material while it cuts it
3. what is thermoplastic used for?
- injection moulding and blow moulding
- die cutting and blow moulding
- 3D printing and die cutting
- injection moulding and CAM
4. What is an appropriate method to produce a water bottle?
- die cutting
- use a CAD
- blow moulding
5. What is a jig used for?
- to make holes in thick materials
- to align a drill bit
- to stop the material from shaking
- to replicate a design or pattern