1. what is thermoplastic used for?
- injection moulding and blow moulding
- injection moulding and CAM
- die cutting and blow moulding
- 3D printing and die cutting
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the first step to vacuum forming?
- remove all the air from under the mould
- lift up the vacuum jig
- place the plastic over the mould
- heat the plastic
3. What is an appropriate method to produce a water bottle?
- die cutting
- blow moulding
- use a CAD
4. What does die cutting do?
- it creates multiple creases and fold lines
- it cuts and creases a material like a stamp
- it changes the colour of a material while it cuts it
- it cuts through wood or plastic using one blade
5. What is a jig used for?
- to align a drill bit
- to stop the material from shaking
- to make holes in thick materials
- to replicate a design or pattern