1. the vesicles and plasma membrane fuse and the insulin is:
- released to the outside of the cell
- used within the cell
- secreted into the bloodstream
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Vesicles are then...
- attached to the cell membrane.
- pinched off from inside the RER
- broken down by lysosomes
- pinched off from inside the SER
3. The vesicles travel via
- Motor proteins
- Microtubules and motor proteins
4. Vesicles are once more...?
- Pinched off, from golgi apparatus.
- Broken down.
5. At the ribosomes, the instructions are _?
- broken down.