1. Vesicles are once more...?
- Broken down.
- Pinched off, from golgi apparatus.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. The vesicles travel via
- Motor proteins
- Microtubules and motor proteins
3. Once fused with the vesicles, the golgi apparatus does what to the molecules?
- They are used in the cell.
- They are modified for release.
- They are broken down.
- They are repackaged.
4. the vesicles and plasma membrane fuse and the insulin is:
- released to the outside of the cell
- used within the cell
- secreted into the bloodstream
5. Where the the vesicles headed?
- To the golgi apparatus.
- To the ribosomes.
- To the nuclear envelope.
- To the cytoplasm.