1. The vesicles pass to the:
- plasma membrane
- golgi apparatus
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. The gene for the protein is _ into mRNA.
3. Once fused with the vesicles, the golgi apparatus does what to the molecules?
- They are used in the cell.
- They are repackaged.
- They are modified for release.
- They are broken down.
4. Vesicles are then...
- broken down by lysosomes
- pinched off from inside the RER
- pinched off from inside the SER
- attached to the cell membrane.
5. The vesicles travel via
- Motor proteins
- Microtubules and motor proteins