1. the vesicles and plasma membrane fuse and the insulin is:
- released to the outside of the cell
- used within the cell
- secreted into the bloodstream
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. The gene for the protein is _ into mRNA.
3. Once fused with the vesicles, the golgi apparatus does what to the molecules?
- They are repackaged.
- They are modified for release.
- They are used in the cell.
- They are broken down.
4. Where the the vesicles headed?
- To the nuclear envelope.
- To the cytoplasm.
- To the golgi apparatus.
- To the ribosomes.
5. At the ribosomes, the instructions are _?
- broken down.