1. What are the pins of a plug made of?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the standard potential difference (voltage) of a UK mains socket?
- 230 V
3. What is the maximum rating of a UK plug?
- 5 A
- 13 A
- 3 A
- 15 A
4. What is the purpose of a earth wire?
- To connect the appliance to the mains
- To carry charge away from an appliance should there be a fault
- To charge the appliance
- To prevent overload in an appliance
5. What does RCCB stand for?
- Reusable cut-off circuit breaker
- Residual current circuit breaker
- Remote controlled circuit breaker
- Resettable compact circuit breaker