1. Describe the structure to Main Title / Rebel Blockade
- Rondo (ABACA)
- Ternary (3 parts)
- Binary (AB)
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What comes before the "Rebel Blockade Runner" section?
- Repetition of the fanfare
- Drum solo
- A link
- Guitar solo
3. Define the term "diegetic music"
- Music that characters can hear eg on the radio or in a bar
- Music used to establish setting or character
- Music that the characters can't hear
4. What is the name of the composer?
- John Williams
- Hanz Zimmer
- Howard Shore
- James Horner
5. What are common characteristics of a fanfare?
- Short length and loud dynamics
- Woodwind instruments
- Quiet dynamics