1. Which is the correct quote?
- lest our old robes sit easier than our new
- lest our new robes sit easier than our old
- lest our outworn robes long be forgotten
- lest our victorious robes fit more comfortably than our old
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. why might these be significant? 'fruitless crown' 'barren sceptre' (said by Macbeth in his soliloquy)
- Lady Macbeth has never had any children
- Macbeth cannot continue his line to the thrown whereas Banquo has children
- Macbeth has little money
- Banquo will be king instead
3. Finish this quote 'out, out brief candle_____________'
- life has little meaning
- life's but a walking shadow
- life is like a poor shadow on the stage who frets about
- life is just a game that all players lose
4. what breeds 'unnatural troubles' ?
- unnatural deeds
- evil deeds
- sacrilegious murder
- foul thoughts
5. Who says this quote? 'you should be women and yet your beards forbid me to interpret you so'
Similar English Literature resources: