1. who will Macbeth surprise?
- the castle of Macduff...his wife, his babes
- Banquo's castle
- Banquo, his wife and children
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says this? 'pour mine spirits in thine ear'
- Lady Macbeth
- The witches
3. when does Macbeth day 'I have done the deed' ?
- after killing Macduff
- after killing Duncan
- after killing Banquo
- after killing Macduff's family
4. Which words come before 'unsex me here' ?
- come you imperfect speakers
- come you spirits
- come you immortal beings
- come you bloody thoughts
5. What is the correct quote which can be found in one of Macbeth's soliloquys?
- to be thus is nothing but to be safely thus. Our fears in Banquo stick deep
- to be this is nothing to thee. Banquo remains a serpent to be scorch'd
- to be this is little to us. Our terror in Banquo remains unvanquish'd