1. What is the third apparition?
- an armed head
- a bloodied head
- a child crowned with a tree in his hand
- a bloody child
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. finish the quote 'infirm of purpose. ______________'
- wash your hands of the blood
- give me the daggers
- it must seem their guilt
- I'd shame to wear a heart so white
3. finish this quote '___________________ I had done't'
- had Duncan been sleeping on his side
- had he not resembled my father as he slept
- had the witches have told me
- had the intent been pure
4. what breeds 'unnatural troubles' ?
- foul thoughts
- unnatural deeds
- sacrilegious murder
- evil deeds
5. Who says this? 'pour mine spirits in thine ear'
- Lady Macbeth
- The witches