1. What does Lady Macbeth (ironically) think will clear them of their deed?
- a little sleep
- the water of the red sea
- a little water
- all the world's oceans
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. complete the quote 'then yield thee coward___________'
- and i will gain my rightful place
- yet what i do think of thee
- and live to be the show
- and return to hell
3. What is the second apparition?
- a ruined sword
- an armed head
- a bloody child
- a child crowned with a tree in his hand
4. finish this quote '___________________ I had done't'
- had Duncan been sleeping on his side
- had the intent been pure
- had he not resembled my father as he slept
- had the witches have told me
5. Complete the quote 'What he hath lost, __________________ '
- brave Macduff hath won
- noble Macbeth has won
- Macbeth must forfeit
- Macbeth hath gained