1. What is a speech called that a character performs alone on stage?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which technique is used in the first scene?
- Rhyming couplets
- Blank verse
- Rhetorical questions
3. Who speaks first in scene 3?
- Witch 1
- King Duncan
4. What quote supports the first impression created of Macbeth?
- "Brave Macbeth (well he deserves that name)"
- "What he has lost, noble Macbeth hath won."
- "Unseamed him from the nave to th'chops"
- "Assisted by that most disloyal traitor"
5. What is scene 7 known as?
- The Scene of Lady Macbeth's Grand Plan
- The Blackmail Scene
- The Porter's Scene
- The Scene of Dramatic Irony