1. What quote supports the first impression created of Macbeth?
- "What he has lost, noble Macbeth hath won."
- "Brave Macbeth (well he deserves that name)"
- "Assisted by that most disloyal traitor"
- "Unseamed him from the nave to th'chops"
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the raven symbolize?
- Mystery, sleepwalking and ghosts. It sings lullabies.
- Death, murder and beauty. It is always found in graveyards.
- Evil, black and death. It is a scavenger found on battlefields.
- Night time, death and mystery. It is a song bird.
3. Which description of the character is true in scene 3?
- Ross - He is a traitor to the country and is being pursued by King Duncan
- Banquo - He is a loyal friend who is sensible and disbelieves the witches.
- Witch 3 - The most cruel witch who cuts off a shipman's head.
- Macbeth - He is a very loyal subject to King Duncan and doesn't listen to the witches.
4. What is scene 7 known as?
- The Scene of Lady Macbeth's Grand Plan
- The Blackmail Scene
- The Porter's Scene
- The Scene of Dramatic Irony
5. Which action in scene 4 foregrounds actions at the end of the play?
- The King is assassinated.
- King Duncan visits Lady Macbeth
- The Thane of Cawdor is executed for being a traitor.
- King Duncan's family and servants are murdered.