- Created by: Natalie
- Created on: 22-11-17 16:42
1. What is the first sign of Macbeth giving in in scene 7?
- "If we should fail?"
- "Away and mock the time with fairest show"
- "I am settled"
- "Who shall bear the guilt of our great quell?"
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which description of the character is true in scene 3?
- Banquo - He is a loyal friend who is sensible and disbelieves the witches.
- Ross - He is a traitor to the country and is being pursued by King Duncan
- Macbeth - He is a very loyal subject to King Duncan and doesn't listen to the witches.
- Witch 3 - The most cruel witch who cuts off a shipman's head.
3. Who are the characters that speak in scene 1?
- Macbeth and Lady Macbeth
- Three witches, Macbeth and Banquo
- Three witches
- Macbeth and Banquo
4. Which technique is used in the first scene?
- Rhyming couplets
- Blank verse
- Rhetorical questions
5. What is Duncan saying in scene 6?
- He is glad to see the castle because he is tired.
- He is wishing he could be back home at his castle.
- The castle is really nice.
- The castle looks gloomy.