1. What does the Porter bring to the play?
- Humour to break the tension by using crude words
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When is Lady Macbeth introduced to us?
- Act 2 Scene 3
- Act 1 Scene 7
- Act 1 Scene 5
- Act 5 Scene 9
3. What does the quote,"Listen not Duncan;for it is a knell, that summons thee to heaven or to hell" shows what?
- That Macbeth cant die while Duncan is alive
- That Macbeth is losing his will to live
- That Macbeth is losing his judgement of right and wrong
- That Macbeth cant live while Duncan is alive
4. Who is Fleance?
- Banquo's Uncle
- Banquo's Squire
- Banquo's Son
- Banquo's Nephew
5. Who kills Banquo?
- Three Murderers
- Lady Macbeth