1. Who is Donalbain?
- Duncan's Son and Malcolm's Brother
- Lady Macbeth's Son
- Macbeth's Servant
- Lennox's Uncle
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What year was Macbeth wrote aproxamitley?
3. What does the quote,"Listen not Duncan;for it is a knell, that summons thee to heaven or to hell" shows what?
- That Macbeth is losing his judgement of right and wrong
- That Macbeth is losing his will to live
- That Macbeth cant live while Duncan is alive
- That Macbeth cant die while Duncan is alive
4. Where is Macduff the Thane of?
5. Who kills Young Siward?
- Macbeth's Soldiers
- Young Siward