1. what was the audience share of season 1 of Luther?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. what was the season 3 veiwing figures in BBC AMERICA?
- 207 thousand
- 206 thousand
- 168 thousand
- 169 thousand
3. what two countries did the show get DISTRIBUTED?
- Sweden and Austria
- China and Japan
- Australia and Germany
- Germany and Russia
4. what is ofcom mission to do?
- protect from offensive material and provide a range of different organisation
- protect from harm and offensive material
- protect from harmful or offensive material, provide a range of different organisation
- protect from harm and provide a range of different organisation
5. name the two shows that is intextual in Luther
- Sherlocks Holmes and Broadstreet
- Sherlocks Holmes and Colombo
- Luciefier and Murder she wrote
- Colombo and Law in Order