1. What is the most posterior structure in the right hilum of the lungs?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a cause of transudative pleural effusions?
- Kidney failure
3. What nerve supplies the mediastinal parietal pleura?
4. What is the most inferior structure in the left hilum of the lungs?
5. Which of these statements is false?
- The aorta passes behind the diaphragm at T10
- The vagus nerve passes through the diaphragm at T10
- The diaphragm attaches to vertebrae L2 and L3
- The latissimus dorsi is an accessory muscle of respiration