1. Which of these is a cause of transudative pleural effusions?
- Kidney failure
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these statements is false?
- The external intercostals point in a posterior and lateral direction
- The external intercostals attach to the inferior margin of the superior rib
- The innermost intercostals thicken in 3 areas
- The external intercostals are deficient anteriorly
3. What nerve supplies the mediastinal parietal pleura?
4. What is the most posterior structure in the right hilum of the lungs?
5. The cartilage layer ends at which point of the bronchial tree? (The last structure to have layer)
- Tertiary bronchi
- Respiratory bronchiole
- Terminal bronchi
- Terminal bronchiole