- Created by: Millieprime47
- Created on: 05-05-18 13:21
1. Which of these is a cause of transudative pleural effusions?
- Kidney failure
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. The cartilage layer ends at which point of the bronchial tree? (The last structure to have layer)
- Tertiary bronchi
- Terminal bronchi
- Terminal bronchiole
- Respiratory bronchiole
3. What nerve supplies the mediastinal parietal pleura?
4. What is the most inferior structure in the left hilum of the lungs?
5. Which of these statements is false?
- The innermost intercostals thicken in 3 areas
- The external intercostals point in a posterior and lateral direction
- The external intercostals attach to the inferior margin of the superior rib
- The external intercostals are deficient anteriorly