1. Who escaped from Paris with Louis?
- Marie Antoinette and their children.
- Nobody, he left alone.
- Calonne and Necker.
- Several members of the Assembly and Clergy.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where was Louis taken after he had been caught escaping?
- Koblez (Germany)
- Back to Paris
3. Who caught the King and raised the alarm of his escape?
- A royal minister
- A serf
- A postmaster
- A baker
4. What issue did the Flight to Varennes bring to light?
- That the King was against the revolution.
- That Marie Antoinette was dying.
- That people wanted to kidnap the King.
- That the King wanted to stay in France.
5. What was Louis' reasons for leaving France in secret?
- That he was being kidnapped by the Count d'Artois.
- That he was leaving France to speak with the Pope urgently.
- That he disagreed with all the changes of the Constitution and Assembly.
- That he agreed with all the changes of the Constitution.
Similar History resources: