1. Who caught the King and raised the alarm of his escape?
- A serf
- A postmaster
- A royal minister
- A baker
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where was Louis actually discovered and captured?
3. Where was Louis taken after he had been caught escaping?
- Back to Paris
- Koblez (Germany)
4. How did Louis express his opinions on the work of the Assembly and the Constitution?
- He sent a letter to the Assembly from his refuge abroad.
- He left a letter behind at the palace for ministers to discover.
- He made a formal announcement in front of a crowd at the Tuileries.
- He didn't, he just fled with no explanation.
5. Who escaped from Paris with Louis?
- Marie Antoinette and their children.
- Calonne and Necker.
- Several members of the Assembly and Clergy.
- Nobody, he left alone.