1. Where was Louis taken after he had been caught escaping?
- Koblez (Germany)
- Back to Paris
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who caught the King and raised the alarm of his escape?
- A royal minister
- A serf
- A postmaster
- A baker
3. What decision did Frenchmen have to make after the Flight to Varennes?
- To support the King OR to support the revolution.
- To support the King OR to support the clergy.
- To support the Kind OR to support Marie Antoinette.
- To support France OR to support Austria.
4. How did Louis express his opinions on the work of the Assembly and the Constitution?
- He left a letter behind at the palace for ministers to discover.
- He didn't, he just fled with no explanation.
- He made a formal announcement in front of a crowd at the Tuileries.
- He sent a letter to the Assembly from his refuge abroad.
5. Who escaped from Paris with Louis?
- Several members of the Assembly and Clergy.
- Nobody, he left alone.
- Marie Antoinette and their children.
- Calonne and Necker.
Similar History resources: