1. What decision did Frenchmen have to make after the Flight to Varennes?
- To support France OR to support Austria.
- To support the King OR to support the revolution.
- To support the Kind OR to support Marie Antoinette.
- To support the King OR to support the clergy.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What issue did the Flight to Varennes bring to light?
- That Marie Antoinette was dying.
- That the King was against the revolution.
- That the King wanted to stay in France.
- That people wanted to kidnap the King.
3. When did the Flight to Varennes take place?
- June 1791
- October 1791
- June 1789
- July 1794
4. Who caught the King and raised the alarm of his escape?
- A postmaster
- A serf
- A baker
- A royal minister
5. Where had Louis and his family attempted to go on holiday when they were first stopped from leaving Paris?
- Saint-Cloud (Outskirts of Paris)
- Versaille (Outskirts of Paris)
- Milan (Italy)
Similar History resources: