1. When did the Flight to Varennes take place?
- June 1789
- June 1791
- October 1791
- July 1794
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where was Louis actually discovered and captured?
3. What was Louis' reasons for leaving France in secret?
- That he was being kidnapped by the Count d'Artois.
- That he was leaving France to speak with the Pope urgently.
- That he disagreed with all the changes of the Constitution and Assembly.
- That he agreed with all the changes of the Constitution.
4. Where had Louis and his family attempted to go on holiday when they were first stopped from leaving Paris?
- Milan (Italy)
- Saint-Cloud (Outskirts of Paris)
- Versaille (Outskirts of Paris)
5. Who escaped from Paris with Louis?
- Nobody, he left alone.
- Marie Antoinette and their children.
- Several members of the Assembly and Clergy.
- Calonne and Necker.
Similar History resources: