1. Who escaped from Paris with Louis?
- Nobody, he left alone.
- Marie Antoinette and their children.
- Several members of the Assembly and Clergy.
- Calonne and Necker.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What issue did the Flight to Varennes bring to light?
- That the King was against the revolution.
- That people wanted to kidnap the King.
- That the King wanted to stay in France.
- That Marie Antoinette was dying.
3. What was Louis' reasons for leaving France in secret?
- That he disagreed with all the changes of the Constitution and Assembly.
- That he was leaving France to speak with the Pope urgently.
- That he agreed with all the changes of the Constitution.
- That he was being kidnapped by the Count d'Artois.
4. How did Louis express his opinions on the work of the Assembly and the Constitution?
- He left a letter behind at the palace for ministers to discover.
- He made a formal announcement in front of a crowd at the Tuileries.
- He sent a letter to the Assembly from his refuge abroad.
- He didn't, he just fled with no explanation.
5. Where was Louis taken after he had been caught escaping?
- Back to Paris
- Koblez (Germany)
Similar History resources: