1. What issue did the Flight to Varennes bring to light?
- That the King wanted to stay in France.
- That the King was against the revolution.
- That people wanted to kidnap the King.
- That Marie Antoinette was dying.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did the Flight to Varennes take place?
- June 1791
- October 1791
- June 1789
- July 1794
3. Where had Louis and his family attempted to go on holiday when they were first stopped from leaving Paris?
- Milan (Italy)
- Saint-Cloud (Outskirts of Paris)
- Versaille (Outskirts of Paris)
4. Who caught the King and raised the alarm of his escape?
- A postmaster
- A baker
- A royal minister
- A serf
5. How did Louis express his opinions on the work of the Assembly and the Constitution?
- He didn't, he just fled with no explanation.
- He left a letter behind at the palace for ministers to discover.
- He sent a letter to the Assembly from his refuge abroad.
- He made a formal announcement in front of a crowd at the Tuileries.
Similar History resources: