1. Who escaped from Paris with Louis?
- Several members of the Assembly and Clergy.
- Marie Antoinette and their children.
- Calonne and Necker.
- Nobody, he left alone.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where had Louis and his family attempted to go on holiday when they were first stopped from leaving Paris?
- Milan (Italy)
- Saint-Cloud (Outskirts of Paris)
- Versaille (Outskirts of Paris)
3. What decision did Frenchmen have to make after the Flight to Varennes?
- To support the King OR to support the revolution.
- To support France OR to support Austria.
- To support the King OR to support the clergy.
- To support the Kind OR to support Marie Antoinette.
4. How did Louis express his opinions on the work of the Assembly and the Constitution?
- He left a letter behind at the palace for ministers to discover.
- He didn't, he just fled with no explanation.
- He made a formal announcement in front of a crowd at the Tuileries.
- He sent a letter to the Assembly from his refuge abroad.
5. What was Louis' reasons for leaving France in secret?
- That he disagreed with all the changes of the Constitution and Assembly.
- That he was leaving France to speak with the Pope urgently.
- That he agreed with all the changes of the Constitution.
- That he was being kidnapped by the Count d'Artois.
Similar History resources: