- Created by: IzzyDaymond
- Created on: 17-05-15 19:27
1. What decision did Frenchmen have to make after the Flight to Varennes?
- To support the Kind OR to support Marie Antoinette.
- To support the King OR to support the revolution.
- To support the King OR to support the clergy.
- To support France OR to support Austria.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who caught the King and raised the alarm of his escape?
- A serf
- A postmaster
- A royal minister
- A baker
3. What issue did the Flight to Varennes bring to light?
- That the King was against the revolution.
- That people wanted to kidnap the King.
- That the King wanted to stay in France.
- That Marie Antoinette was dying.
4. When did the Flight to Varennes take place?
- July 1794
- June 1791
- June 1789
- October 1791
5. Who escaped from Paris with Louis?
- Marie Antoinette and their children.
- Calonne and Necker.
- Several members of the Assembly and Clergy.
- Nobody, he left alone.