- Created by: Marcus2600
- Created on: 23-10-18 18:06
1. How many films were the speeds of collisions known?
- 4 out of 7
- 3 out of 7
- 4 out of 8
- 3 out of 8
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which words had the greatest and lowest estimates?
- Smashed and Contacted
- Collided and Hit
- Collided and Bumped
- Smashed and Hit
3. Which of the following wasn't used in the critical question?
4. Estimates for the two films with the same speed of collision were:
- 36.2 and 33.2
- 37.7 and 35.3
- 39.7 and 36.1
- 39.8 and 37.7
5. Which two types of memory were being tested?
- Memory during input, processing, and recall
- Memory during input and recall
- Memory during processing and recall
- Memory during input and processing