- Created by: Marcus2600
- Created on: 23-10-18 18:06
1. Which of the following wasn't used in the critical question?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which two types of memory were being tested?
- Memory during input and processing
- Memory during input, processing, and recall
- Memory during processing and recall
- Memory during input and recall
3. What were the speeds of the known collisions?
- 20, 30, and 60
- 20, 30, and 40
- 10, 20, and 40
- 30, 40, and 50
4. What was the IV?
- The verb used in the critical question about speed of collision
- The presence of a question about smashed glass
- The presence of a question about the speed of collision
- How many filler questions there were
5. Which words had the greatest and lowest estimates?
- Collided and Hit
- Smashed and Contacted
- Smashed and Hit
- Collided and Bumped