- Created by: Marcus2600
- Created on: 21-10-18 17:13
1. What was the IV?
- How many filler questions there were
- The presence of a question asking if they saw smashed glass
- The presence of a question asking about the speed
- The wording of the question about smashed glass
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the conclusion of the study?
- The way in which questions are worded can distort memories of events
- Response bias doesn't effect the recall of information, but memory distortion does
- The way in which questions are worded can cause response bias, giving and inaccurate recount of an event
- The presence of questions before recall can distort memory of an event
3. How many participants who were shown the word smashed said they saw broken glass?
- 16 out of 50
- 13 out of 50
- 17 out of 50
- 23 out of 50
4. How many participants who were shown hit and weren't shown anything said they saw smashed glass?
- 7 and 6
- 8 and 7
- 5 and 4
- 11 and 15
5. How many participants took part?