1. Which of these words was not used within one of the leading questions?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the aim of their study?
- To see whether interviews were effective in gathering data from an eye witness
- To see whether altering the phrasing of a question would affect the pp's estimates of speed
- To see if femaes with schizophrenia experience a less severe course than males
- To look at the effect of both males and females in their participation in a field experiment looking at eye witness recall and photo identification
3. In the second experiment, how many pps were used?
4. How many participants were used in experiment one?
5. Why might the students chosen to partcipate in the study be weakness
- They may not have fully grasped the concept of this experiment and so may have wanted to sabotage it
- They're young and so are naive and may not know what to say
- They may not have been drivers themselves and so their estimate may not have been informed and so are likely to to be representative of many others within this circumstance
- They can't read or write properly and so the answers given arent likey to have been legible forcing the researchers to make up the results