1. A weakness of it being in a laboratory setting would be...
- Demand characteristics
- High ecological validity
- Hard to replicate
- Hard to control the ethics
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which verb used gave the lowest mean estimate?
3. Their use of a laboratory setting was a strength because...
- They were demand characteristics which is what they had initially stated they were looking for within their hypothesis at the start of their study.
- They could be unethical and justify it for scientific research
- They had clear controls such as all pps being asked identical questions. Their controls and documentation of the procedure meant that it was easy to replicate.
- It meant that they were able to obtain ecological validity
4. Which two words from the first experiment were chosen for the leading questions within the questionnaire?
- Bumped and Hit
- Smashed and Hit
- Smashed and Contacted
- Bumped and Collided
5. In the second experiment, how many pps were used?