1. What was the dependent variable?
- How many cars were involved in the collision
- The estimate of speed given
- How many films they showed
- What words they chose
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the pps have to provide after watching the film?
- Blood test
- An account of what happened as if they were an actual eye witness
- A urine sample
- A narrative inspired by it
3. Why might the students chosen to partcipate in the study be weakness
- They can't read or write properly and so the answers given arent likey to have been legible forcing the researchers to make up the results
- They may not have fully grasped the concept of this experiment and so may have wanted to sabotage it
- They may not have been drivers themselves and so their estimate may not have been informed and so are likely to to be representative of many others within this circumstance
- They're young and so are naive and may not know what to say
4. Which verb used gave the lowest mean estimate?
5. A weakness might be that the students may not have been under the same emotional strain as those in a real car incident leading to..
- The findings not having validity
- The findings not representing what the researcher wants to see
- The findings not being replicable
- The findings being heavily influenced by the experimenter bias