1. How many participants reported not seeing any broken class in the smashed condition?
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Smashed produced the highest estimated speed
3. What was the estimated speed for contacted?
4. What was the general aim?
- To investigate whether the phrasing of questions about a car accident could alter participants' memory of an event
- To investigate whether using different verbs to describe a collision between two cars would affect estimates of the speed at which they were travelling when the crash took place
- To investigate whether the different speed estimates were the result of a memory distortion
5. How many participants reported seeing broken class in the hit condition?