1. In Loftus & Palmer's experiment 2, what was the critical question?
- Did you see any broken glass?
- Was it night or day?
- What color was the car?
- Was a man or a woman driving the car?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. In Loftus & Palmer's experiment 1, how many clips of different traffic accidents did the participants see?
3. Which verb got the highest estimated speed?
4. What was the sample of Loftus & Palmer's experiment 1?
- 100 American students
- 150 American students
- 45 American students
- 450 American students
5. What is the design of Loftus & Palmer's study?
- Repeated Measures Design
- No Design
- Independent Measures Design
- Mixed Measures Design