- Created by: ania.m128
- Created on: 05-09-18 21:21
1. The Bribery Act 2010 covers four offences. What is NOT one of these?
- Being bribed.
- Failure to report suspicions of bribery.
- Failure to prevent bribery.
- Bribing a foreign public official.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. For the principle of contribution to apply, a number of factors need to be present. What would NOT typically be one of these?
- Both insurers' policies have to be identical.
- Both policies must share a common insurable interest.
- There must be a common subject matter.
- The peril that causes the loss must be common to both policies.
3. Under an aviation policy, what type of liability would NOT typically be covered?
- Damage to baggage outside the place in transit on the ground.
- Damage to baggage as part of damage caused to the plane.
- Illness to passengers from eating food on the plane.
- Injury to passengers embarking or disembarking from an aircraft.
4. When premium rates within an insurance market are falling, the market is described as a(n):
- Hard market.
- Declining market.
- Soft market.
- Expanding market.
5. When would average be applied to an insurance claim?
- When the risk is insured with more than one insurer.
- Where the policy is subject to a franchise.
- When there is underinsurance.
- When the insurer settles a claim but reserves the rigt to reclaim some of the loss from a third party.