1. In plants, what are leaves examples of?
- Organ systems
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which process needs carrier proteins in the cell membrane?
- Active transport
3. The leaves on a certain plant has parallel veins. Which statement about this plant is correct?
- It is a eudicotyledon
- It is a monocotyledon
- It is a dicotyledon
4. What problem does tobacco mosaic virus cause?
- Joining together of tobacco leaves to form a pattern
- Discolouring of tobacco plant leaves
- Changes to the leaves of other plants so they look like tobacco
5. What do animals, fungi and viruses have in common?
- They do not have cell walls
- They cannot carry out photosynthesis
- They consist of cells