1. In fungi, what is the cell wall made from?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which statement about protoctists is correct?
- Amoeba has features like an animal cell but Chlorella has features like a plant cell
- Amoeba has features like a plant cell but Chlorella has features like an animal cell
- Amoeba and Chlorella both have features like a plant cell
3. What structure does a plant cell have but an animal cell does not have?
- A permanent vacuole
- A circular chromosome
- A cell membrane
4. Which is the correct order of levels of organisation in organisms, from least complex to most complex?
- Organ systems → organs → tissues
- Cells → tissues → organs
- Cells → tissues → organelles
5. What do animals, fungi and viruses have in common?
- They do not have cell walls
- They cannot carry out photosynthesis
- They consist of cells