1. What structure does a plant cell have but an animal cell does not have?
- A cell membrane
- A permanent vacuole
- A circular chromosome
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What problem does tobacco mosaic virus cause?
- Joining together of tobacco leaves to form a pattern
- Discolouring of tobacco plant leaves
- Changes to the leaves of other plants so they look like tobacco
3. Which statement about protoctists is correct?
- Amoeba and Chlorella both have features like a plant cell
- Amoeba has features like an animal cell but Chlorella has features like a plant cell
- Amoeba has features like a plant cell but Chlorella has features like an animal cell
4. Which process needs carrier proteins in the cell membrane?
- Active transport
5. The leaves on a certain plant has parallel veins. Which statement about this plant is correct?
- It is a eudicotyledon
- It is a monocotyledon
- It is a dicotyledon