1. In fungi, what is the cell wall made from?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an arthropod with six pairs of legs likely to be?
- a crustacean
- an insect
- a myriapoid
3. What structure does a plant cell have but an animal cell does not have?
- A permanent vacuole
- A circular chromosome
- A cell membrane
4. What is a function of the vacuole in a plant cell?
- To keep the cell turgid
- To store chlorophyll for photosynthesis
- It is where most of the chemical reactions in the cell happen
5. What problem does tobacco mosaic virus cause?
- Discolouring of tobacco plant leaves
- Changes to the leaves of other plants so they look like tobacco
- Joining together of tobacco leaves to form a pattern