1. Which process is responsible for gas exchange in the lungs?
- Active transport
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which statement about viruses is correct?
- They have a protein coat
- They can only reproduce inside animal cells
- They only contain RNA
3. What problem does tobacco mosaic virus cause?
- Joining together of tobacco leaves to form a pattern
- Discolouring of tobacco plant leaves
- Changes to the leaves of other plants so they look like tobacco
4. What structure does a plant cell have but an animal cell does not have?
- A permanent vacuole
- A circular chromosome
- A cell membrane
5. What is a function of the vacuole in a plant cell?
- It is where most of the chemical reactions in the cell happen
- To keep the cell turgid
- To store chlorophyll for photosynthesis