1. Which process needs carrier proteins in the cell membrane?
- Active transport
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do animals, fungi and viruses have in common?
- They do not have cell walls
- They cannot carry out photosynthesis
- They consist of cells
3. Which is the correct order of levels of organisation in organisms, from least complex to most complex?
- Organ systems → organs → tissues
- Cells → tissues → organs
- Cells → tissues → organelles
4. What is a function of the vacuole in a plant cell?
- To keep the cell turgid
- To store chlorophyll for photosynthesis
- It is where most of the chemical reactions in the cell happen
5. Which statement about viruses is correct?
- They have a protein coat
- They can only reproduce inside animal cells
- They only contain RNA