1. What problem does tobacco mosaic virus cause?
- Discolouring of tobacco plant leaves
- Changes to the leaves of other plants so they look like tobacco
- Joining together of tobacco leaves to form a pattern
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which process is responsible for gas exchange in the lungs?
- Active transport
3. What structure does a plant cell have but an animal cell does not have?
- A permanent vacuole
- A circular chromosome
- A cell membrane
4. What is an arthropod with six pairs of legs likely to be?
- a myriapoid
- a crustacean
- an insect
5. Which statement about viruses is correct?
- They only contain RNA
- They have a protein coat
- They can only reproduce inside animal cells