1. What problem does tobacco mosaic virus cause?
- Discolouring of tobacco plant leaves
- Changes to the leaves of other plants so they look like tobacco
- Joining together of tobacco leaves to form a pattern
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which statement about viruses is correct?
- They only contain RNA
- They have a protein coat
- They can only reproduce inside animal cells
3. In plants, what are leaves examples of?
- Organ systems
4. Which process happens against a concentration gradient?
- Active transport
5. What do animals, fungi and viruses have in common?
- They cannot carry out photosynthesis
- They consist of cells
- They do not have cell walls