1. At the end of the 20th century, Liverpool workers earned what?
- 85% of EU avg wage
- 65% of EU avg wage
- 75% of EU avg wage
- 95% of EU avg wage
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Britian go into recession?
3. Where was the Triangular Trade between?
- Europe, Americas + West Africa
- Asia, Australia + East Africa
- Europe, Asia + North Africa
4. Why did Liverpool grow rapidly in the 1700's?
- The Triangular Trade
- Artistic movement
- The Beatles
5. What year were the Toxeth Riots?
Similar Geography resources: