1. When a metal is higher in the reactivity series does it need more or less energy?
- More energy to decompose
- Less energy to decompose
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Carbon dioxide can be detected when limewater turns....
- Cloudy white
3. Which of the following is not one of the reasons copper is used at school?
- It's change in colour from purple to green
- Because it is low in the reactivity series
- It's change in colour from green to black
4. When copper carbonate is heated it produces carbon dioxide and what?
- Copper oxide
- Copper zinc
- Copper calcium
5. The products of heating carbonates are always what?
- Metal oxides and carbon dioxide
- Calcium oxides and carbon dioxide
- Water and carbon dioxide