1. Carbon dioxide can be detected when limewater turns....
- Cloudy white
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. The products of heating carbonates are always what?
- Water and carbon dioxide
- Metal oxides and carbon dioxide
- Calcium oxides and carbon dioxide
3. Which of the following is not one of the reasons copper is used at school?
- It's change in colour from green to black
- It's change in colour from purple to green
- Because it is low in the reactivity series
4. Calcium oxide reacts with what to produce carbon hydroxide?
- Carbon dioxide
5. When copper carbonate is heated it produces carbon dioxide and what?
- Copper oxide
- Copper zinc
- Copper calcium