1. What is limestone mainly made of?
- Carbon dioxide
- Calcium carbonate
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the chemical symbol for calcium oxide?
3. What is the chemical symbol for carbon dioxide?
4. Which chemical equation shows what is produced from CaCO3 after heating?
- CaCO3 ---> Ca0 + CO2
- CO2 -----> CaO + C2o
- Co2 -----> Cao + CaCo3
5. What ingredients, mixed together, makes concrete?
- cement, sand, aggregate and water
- cements, calcium, h20
- h20, aggregate, salt and concrete