1. What is limestone mainly made of?
- Calcium carbonate
- Carbon dioxide
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. When calcium carbonate has been heated, what does it produce when it decomposes?
- Carbon dioxide and calcium
- Calcium oxide and Carbon dioxide
- Calcium oxide and Carbon oxide
3. What is the chemical symbol for calcium oxide?
4. What ingredients, mixed together, makes concrete?
- h20, aggregate, salt and concrete
- cement, sand, aggregate and water
- cements, calcium, h20
5. Which chemical equation shows what is produced from CaCO3 after heating?
- Co2 -----> Cao + CaCo3
- CaCO3 ---> Ca0 + CO2
- CO2 -----> CaO + C2o