1. What ingredients, mixed together, makes concrete?
- h20, aggregate, salt and concrete
- cement, sand, aggregate and water
- cements, calcium, h20
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is limestone mainly made of?
- Carbon dioxide
- Calcium carbonate
3. What is the chemical symbol for calcium oxide?
4. Which chemical equation shows what is produced from CaCO3 after heating?
- CaCO3 ---> Ca0 + CO2
- CO2 -----> CaO + C2o
- Co2 -----> Cao + CaCo3
5. What is the chemical symbol for calcium carbonate?