1. When calcium carbonate has been heated, what does it produce when it decomposes?
- Calcium oxide and Carbon dioxide
- Calcium oxide and Carbon oxide
- Carbon dioxide and calcium
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which chemical equation shows what is produced from CaCO3 after heating?
- CaCO3 ---> Ca0 + CO2
- CO2 -----> CaO + C2o
- Co2 -----> Cao + CaCo3
3. What is the chemical symbol for carbon dioxide?
4. What is limestone mainly made of?
- Calcium carbonate
- Carbon dioxide
5. What is the chemical symbol for calcium carbonate?