1. What is limestone mainly made of?
- Calcium carbonate
- Carbon dioxide
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is limestone used for?
3. When calcium carbonate has been heated, what does it produce when it decomposes?
- Carbon dioxide and calcium
- Calcium oxide and Carbon dioxide
- Calcium oxide and Carbon oxide
4. What ingredients, mixed together, makes concrete?
- cement, sand, aggregate and water
- cements, calcium, h20
- h20, aggregate, salt and concrete
5. What is the chemical symbol for calcium oxide?