1. Describe a saviour sibling?
- A sibling that tests the siblings food for poisen they are allowed to eat it
- A pig
- Is a designer a baby who is made to save another siblings life.
- A sibling that catches its sibling when it jumps off a 20 storey building
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. At how many weeks does the surragote lose parental rights?
3. What is the medical procedure to help infertile couples to concieve?
- Fertility Treatment
- Tummy Tuck
- Infertile Help
4. What is an embryo?
- the reproductive cells
- Spainish egg salad
- A fertilised egg in its early stage
- An foriegn omlete
5. what is surragacy?
- Where a woman carries a baby in her womb for an infertile couple.
- A way of preparing food in mexico
- Someone who raises the baby from birth
- A woman who carries the milk for the baby