1. What is in blood?
- Plasma, Red Blood Cells, White Blood Cells, Platelets
- Plasma, Red Blood Cells
- Red and White Blood Cells
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the normal body temperature?
3. What is the function of an artery?
- to deliver blood into the organs
- Carry blood away from the heart.
- Takes blood to the heart
4. What are the function of valves?
- to make blood flow the wrong way
- To stop blood flowing in the wrong direction
- to aid blood flow
5. What are the sides of the heath triangle?
- Mental, Social, Physical
- Brain, Social, Physical
- Mental, Internet,Physical
- Youtube, Social, Physical