1. What is the function of an artery?
- to deliver blood into the organs
- Carry blood away from the heart.
- Takes blood to the heart
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the function of valves?
- To stop blood flowing in the wrong direction
- to aid blood flow
- to make blood flow the wrong way
3. What is in blood?
- Plasma, Red Blood Cells, White Blood Cells, Platelets
- Red and White Blood Cells
- Plasma, Red Blood Cells
4. What are the 3 main parts of a circulatory system?
- Blood, Bladder, Heart
- Heart, Blood, Blood Vessels
- Heart, Liver, Blood
- Lungs, Heart, Blood
5. What is Pyrexial?
- Abnormal Temperature
- Normal Temperature
- A kind of Thermometer
- Reaction Time