1. What are the function of valves?
- to make blood flow the wrong way
- To stop blood flowing in the wrong direction
- to aid blood flow
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the low tech way of measuring body fat content?
- Skin Fold Callipers
- Body Fat Sensor
- Digital Sphygnomanometer
- Peak Flow Meter
3. What are the sides of the heath triangle?
- Youtube, Social, Physical
- Mental, Social, Physical
- Mental, Internet,Physical
- Brain, Social, Physical
4. What is the function of an artery?
- to deliver blood into the organs
- Carry blood away from the heart.
- Takes blood to the heart
5. What does the heart do?
- It contains air to take to muscles
- The heart pumps blood around the body
- It takes CO2 out of blood