1. What does the heart do?
- The heart pumps blood around the body
- It takes CO2 out of blood
- It contains air to take to muscles
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the function of a capillery?
- To deliver blood to the organs
- carries blood away from the heart
- takes blood to the heart
3. What is the funtion of a vein?
- Takes blood to the heart
- Carries blood away from the heart
- to deliver blood to the organs
4. What are the function of valves?
- To stop blood flowing in the wrong direction
- to aid blood flow
- to make blood flow the wrong way
5. What is the normal body temperature?