1. What can a boy now wear after a Bar Mitzvah?
- Teffilin and the Tallit
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are the coffin and headstone plain?
- So they aren't considered sinners
- So that all Jewish people can be seen as equal
- So that they don't stand out, projecting boastfulness
- Because it's cost efficient
3. Why are open casket ceremonies forbidden?
- It's disrespectful to allow friends and enemies to view the dead, mocking their helpless state
4. Why can't you eat, drink or perform a command in the presence of the dead?
- It's seen as a mockery to the death
- Will interrupt the death cycle
- It's unhygienic
- Disrespecting God
5. How old is a boy when he has a Bar Mitzvah?