1. What are the people called who sit with the dead body?
- Chevra Kaddisha
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How old is a boy when he has a Bar Mitzvah?
3. What can a boy now wear after a Bar Mitzvah?
- Teffilin and the Tallit
4. Why are open casket ceremonies forbidden?
- It's disrespectful to allow friends and enemies to view the dead, mocking their helpless state
5. Why can't you eat, drink or perform a command in the presence of the dead?
- Disrespecting God
- Will interrupt the death cycle
- It's seen as a mockery to the death
- It's unhygienic