1. Why are the coffin and headstone plain?
- So that they don't stand out, projecting boastfulness
- So that all Jewish people can be seen as equal
- Because it's cost efficient
- So they aren't considered sinners
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How old usually is girl when they have their Bat Chayil?
3. Why can't you eat, drink or perform a command in the presence of the dead?
- Disrespecting God
- Will interrupt the death cycle
- It's seen as a mockery to the death
- It's unhygienic
4. Who are the Chevra Kaddisha?
- Witnesses who are involved in a Jeiwsh marriage
- The three witnesses during the divorce process
- Volunteers from the religious community, who care for the dead
- A Jewish court full of people
5. How old is a boy when he has a Bar Mitzvah?