1. What are the people called who sit with the dead body?
- Chevra Kaddisha
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why can't you eat, drink or perform a command in the presence of the dead?
- Disrespecting God
- Will interrupt the death cycle
- It's seen as a mockery to the death
- It's unhygienic
3. Who are the Chevra Kaddisha?
- Witnesses who are involved in a Jeiwsh marriage
- Volunteers from the religious community, who care for the dead
- A Jewish court full of people
- The three witnesses during the divorce process
4. What can a boy now wear after a Bar Mitzvah?
- Teffilin and the Tallit
5. Why are open casket ceremonies forbidden?
- It's disrespectful to allow friends and enemies to view the dead, mocking their helpless state