1. Who are the Chevra Kaddisha?
- Witnesses who are involved in a Jeiwsh marriage
- Volunteers from the religious community, who care for the dead
- A Jewish court full of people
- The three witnesses during the divorce process
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are open casket ceremonies forbidden?
- It's disrespectful to allow friends and enemies to view the dead, mocking their helpless state
3. What can a boy now wear after a Bar Mitzvah?
- Teffilin and the Tallit
4. How old is a boy when he has a Bar Mitzvah?
5. How old usually is girl when they have their Bat Chayil?