- Created by: michael-uno
- Created on: 12-06-22 11:27
1. Which of the following is NOT a function of the House of Lords?
- Suggest amendments to existing laws
- Propose new laws
- Cancel existing laws
- Check laws that have been passed by the House of Commons
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Many MPs, Assembly members, MSPs and MEPs hold regular local events where constituents can go in person to talk about issues that are of concern to them. These are known as:
- Local ‘surgeries’
- Local Meetings
- Constituents ‘reunions’
3. Who forms the shadow cabinet?
- Local councillors
- Junior opposition MPs appointed by the leader of the governing party
- Senior opposition MPs appointed by the leader of the opposition
- Junior opposition MPs appointed by the leader of the opposition
4. Which of the following castles is located in Scotland?
- Caernarfon Castle
- Crathes Castle
- Windsor Castle
- Conwy Castle
5. Which of the following are British overseas territories?
- The Canary Islands + Ireland
- St Helena & The Falkland Islands
- The Falkland Islands + The Canary Islands
- Ireland + St Helena