1. On what conditions are people sent to Purgatory?
- If they are good Christians but have still committed some sins
- If they have been good but are not Christian
- If they are good Christians who have never sinned
- If they are not Christian and have sinned too
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. When do people move from Purgatory to Heaven?
- They aren't able to do so
- Once they have been fully cleansed
- Once they have convinced God that they are good
- Once they have turned Christian
3. Christianity teaches that..:
- Purgatory is a place of judgement
- After death, people are reincarnated according to their behaviour
- People have 'one soul and one life to save it in'
- Human beings do not have souls, and aren't connected to the Holy Spirit
4. What is the day that Jesus will return to Earth?
5. What will God do at Parousia?
- Judge everyone
- Judge only those who have sinned
- End the earth's existance