1. On what conditions are people sent to Purgatory?
- If they are good Christians who have never sinned
- If they are good Christians but have still committed some sins
- If they have been good but are not Christian
- If they are not Christian and have sinned too
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. When do people move from Purgatory to Heaven?
- Once they have been fully cleansed
- Once they have turned Christian
- Once they have convinced God that they are good
- They aren't able to do so
3. What is the day that Jesus will return to Earth?
4. Is it possible to move from Purgatory to Hell?
- Only if the person is not Christian
5. Christians who have accepted Jesus as their saviour will...?
- Become angels
- Be sent to Purgatory
- Go to Heaven
- Receive eternal love