1. When do people move from Purgatory to Heaven?
- Once they have turned Christian
- Once they have been fully cleansed
- They aren't able to do so
- Once they have convinced God that they are good
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Christianity teaches that..:
- Purgatory is a place of judgement
- After death, people are reincarnated according to their behaviour
- People have 'one soul and one life to save it in'
- Human beings do not have souls, and aren't connected to the Holy Spirit
3. Christians who have accepted Jesus as their saviour will...?
- Go to Heaven
- Become angels
- Be sent to Purgatory
- Receive eternal love
4. What will God do at Parousia?
- End the earth's existance
- Judge everyone
- Judge only those who have sinned
5. What is the day that Jesus will return to Earth?