1. Is it possible to move from Purgatory to Hell?
- Only if the person is not Christian
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. On what conditions are people sent to Purgatory?
- If they are not Christian and have sinned too
- If they are good Christians but have still committed some sins
- If they are good Christians who have never sinned
- If they have been good but are not Christian
3. Christianity teaches that..:
- Human beings do not have souls, and aren't connected to the Holy Spirit
- Purgatory is a place of judgement
- People have 'one soul and one life to save it in'
- After death, people are reincarnated according to their behaviour
4. What will God do at Parousia?
- Judge everyone
- Judge only those who have sinned
- End the earth's existance
5. When do people move from Purgatory to Heaven?
- Once they have been fully cleansed
- Once they have turned Christian
- Once they have convinced God that they are good
- They aren't able to do so