1. When do people move from Purgatory to Heaven?
- They aren't able to do so
- Once they have been fully cleansed
- Once they have convinced God that they are good
- Once they have turned Christian
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is it possible to move from Purgatory to Hell?
- Only if the person is not Christian
3. Christians who have accepted Jesus as their saviour will...?
- Go to Heaven
- Be sent to Purgatory
- Receive eternal love
- Become angels
4. Christianity teaches that..:
- Human beings do not have souls, and aren't connected to the Holy Spirit
- Purgatory is a place of judgement
- People have 'one soul and one life to save it in'
- After death, people are reincarnated according to their behaviour
5. What is the day that Jesus will return to Earth?