1. What is freedom as autonomy opposed to?
- freedom as doing what one wants
- freedom as a set of options
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Aristotle thought that man is...
- a political animal
- a social animal
3. What is meant by domination?
- a person is vulnerable to arbitrary interference by another agent
- a person is a slave
4. Who says that if someone erects a fence around a bog or along a cliff-face, we cannot call that a restriction on freedom?
5. What are Isaiah Berlin's two concepts of freedom?
- positive and negative
- active and passive