1. What is meant by domination?
- a person is vulnerable to arbitrary interference by another agent
- a person is a slave
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is freedom as political participation opposed to?
- freedom beginning where politics ends
- freedom from tyrants
3. Who formulated the triadic relation in reference to freedom? (x is free from y to do z)
4. What is freedom as autonomy opposed to?
- freedom as doing what one wants
- freedom as a set of options
5. Aristotle thought that man is...
- a political animal
- a social animal