1. What is freedom as political participation opposed to?
- freedom beginning where politics ends
- freedom from tyrants
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Aristotle thought that man is...
- a political animal
- a social animal
3. What is freedom as autonomy opposed to?
- freedom as doing what one wants
- freedom as a set of options
4. What is effective freedom opposed to?
- formal freedom
- negative freedom
5. Who says that the in the republican tradition freedom is 'not being dependent on the will of another'?