1. Who says that the in the republican tradition freedom is 'not being dependent on the will of another'?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who claims that 'freedom in the true sense... consists of acting on a public stage in sight of other men who are then able to remember and so immortalise what was done'?
3. What is freedom as autonomy opposed to?
- freedom as doing what one wants
- freedom as a set of options
4. What are Isaiah Berlin's two concepts of freedom?
- positive and negative
- active and passive
5. What is effective freedom opposed to?
- formal freedom
- negative freedom