1. Who says that the in the republican tradition freedom is 'not being dependent on the will of another'?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that associating positive and negative liberty with 'freedom from' and 'freedom to' is a mistake?
3. Who says that if someone erects a fence around a bog or along a cliff-face, we cannot call that a restriction on freedom?
4. Aristotle thought that man is...
- a political animal
- a social animal
5. What is meant by domination?
- a person is vulnerable to arbitrary interference by another agent
- a person is a slave