1. Who formulated the triadic relation in reference to freedom? (x is free from y to do z)
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is effective freedom opposed to?
- formal freedom
- negative freedom
3. Who says that the in the republican tradition freedom is 'not being dependent on the will of another'?
4. What are Isaiah Berlin's two concepts of freedom?
- positive and negative
- active and passive
5. Who says that associating positive and negative liberty with 'freedom from' and 'freedom to' is a mistake?