1. Who formulated the triadic relation in reference to freedom? (x is free from y to do z)
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who says that the in the republican tradition freedom is 'not being dependent on the will of another'?
3. Who claims that 'freedom in the true sense... consists of acting on a public stage in sight of other men who are then able to remember and so immortalise what was done'?
4. Who says that if someone erects a fence around a bog or along a cliff-face, we cannot call that a restriction on freedom?
5. Who says that 'freedom is taken to mean the absence of arbitrary interference, not non-interference per se'?