1. What is freedom as autonomy opposed to?
- freedom as doing what one wants
- freedom as a set of options
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Isaiah Berlin's two concepts of freedom?
- positive and negative
- active and passive
3. What is freedom as political participation opposed to?
- freedom beginning where politics ends
- freedom from tyrants
4. What, according to republicans is the surest way of protecting one's freedom from interference by others?
- political participation
- strong sense of civic duty
5. Who says that 'freedom is taken to mean the absence of arbitrary interference, not non-interference per se'?