1. Who was helped by NIA part 2?
- Unemployed in shipbuilding/construction
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Trade Boards act introduce? When?
- Factory demolitions 1907
- Minimum wages 1909
- Maximum wages 1911
- Slavery 1909
3. When did Lloyd George become Chancellor of the Exchequer? What did he introduce?
- 1907, free medical inspections
- 1909, Old Age Pensions
- 1908, Old Age Penisons
- 1908, Childrens charter
4. What was the People's Budget?
- Budget the people voted for to get free food
- Budget to raise taxes and tax rich more than poor
- Budget to give people money
- Budget to lower taxes
5. Who disliked the reforms?
- The workers
- The old people
- Conservatives and Labour parties
- The children