1. Who disliked the reforms?
- Conservatives and Labour parties
- The workers
- The old people
- The children
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Part 1 helped who?
- Unemployed workers
- Families of sick people
- Sick workers
- Bored workers
3. What did Labour exchanges (1909) do?
- help unemployed find jobs (1913, 3000/day found)
- helped people swap jobs they were bored with
- helped unemployed find permanent job forever
- help unemployed sweep the streets
4. Who published Poverty; a study of town life? When?
- Seebohm Rowntree 1901
- Charles Booth 1889
- Seebohm Rowntree 1902
- Charles Booth 1901
5. Who was helped by NIA part 2?
- Unemployed in shipbuilding/construction