1. Who contributed to both parts of the NIA?
- Workers, government and employer
- Workers and employer
- Workers and government
- Employer and government
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was helped by NIA part 2?
- Unemployed in shipbuilding/construction
3. When was Life and Labour of the People published, where was it focused and who by?
- 1889 in York by Charles Booth
- 1889 in London by Charles Booth
- 1901 in York by Seebohm Rowntree
- 1902 in London by Seebohm Rowntree
4. When was the Liberal party elected/
5. How much would someone receive from the pension? A couple?
- 5s/week, 7s6d for a couple
- 13s/week, 26s for a couple
- 7s6d/week same for a couple
- 4s/week, 10s for a couple