1. What was the first reform introduced for children?
- Children's charter
- School Meals act
- Free medical inspections
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Part 1 helped who?
- Unemployed workers
- Families of sick people
- Sick workers
- Bored workers
3. Who disliked the reforms?
- The workers
- Conservatives and Labour parties
- The children
- The old people
4. The Childrens charter (1908)made children...
- protected persons
5. What did Labour exchanges (1909) do?
- help unemployed sweep the streets
- helped people swap jobs they were bored with
- help unemployed find jobs (1913, 3000/day found)
- helped unemployed find permanent job forever