1. What did Labour exchanges (1909) do?
- help unemployed sweep the streets
- help unemployed find jobs (1913, 3000/day found)
- helped unemployed find permanent job forever
- helped people swap jobs they were bored with
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was helped by NIA part 2?
- Unemployed in shipbuilding/construction
3. Who contributed to both parts of the NIA?
- Workers, government and employer
- Employer and government
- Workers and employer
- Workers and government
4. What did the Trade Boards act introduce? When?
- Minimum wages 1909
- Slavery 1909
- Maximum wages 1911
- Factory demolitions 1907
5. What was the People's Budget?
- Budget to lower taxes
- Budget to give people money
- Budget to raise taxes and tax rich more than poor
- Budget the people voted for to get free food