1. name one reason why the reforms were introduced?
- The Boer war
- The war of Kolkata
- The fight for Australia
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. how much money were insured workers given a week if they became unemployed?
- 9 shillings
- 11 shillings
- 7 shillings
- 6 shillings
3. what was the principle of laissez faire?
- People can take care of themselves
- Individuals were solely responsible for their own lives and welfare
- Every individual was born equal
- Every individual was entitled to help if they needed it
4. What was Lloyd Georges role in parliament?
- Chancellor of the exchequer
- Minister of transport
- Prime minister
- Minister of education
5. what was the political system that the Liberals were afraid of?