1. who were the party in charge of Britain in the late 19th century?
- The Democrats
- The Liberals
- The Conservatives
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what was the political system that the Liberals were afraid of?
3. what were the benefits of the national insurance?
- sickness benefit of 10 shillings, free healthcare, maternity benefit of 27 pence
- sickness benefit of 9 shillings, free healthcare, maternity benefit of 30 pence
- sickness benefit of 7 shillings, free healthcare
- free healthcare, maternity benefit of 30 shillings
- sickness benefit of 30 pence, maternity benefit of 30 shillings
4. How old did you need to be to qualify for the old age pension
5. when did free medical treatment become available?