1. what was the principle of laissez faire?
- Every individual was born equal
- People can take care of themselves
- Individuals were solely responsible for their own lives and welfare
- Every individual was entitled to help if they needed it
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. what was the political system that the Liberals were afraid of?
3. what percentage of the cities population were found to be living below the poverty line?
4. when was the national insurance act put in place?
5. When was the old age pension introduced