1. how much money were insured workers given a week if they became unemployed?
- 9 shillings
- 11 shillings
- 7 shillings
- 6 shillings
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. To be accepted for the national insurance you had to earn under...
- £80 a year
- £120 a year
- £400 a pound a year
- £160 a year
- £90 a year
3. How old did you need to be to qualify for the old age pension
4. when did the government allow local authorities to provide free school meals to schools?
5. what was the principle of laissez faire?
- Individuals were solely responsible for their own lives and welfare
- People can take care of themselves
- Every individual was entitled to help if they needed it
- Every individual was born equal