1. Has the LOP model of memory been criticised for being too descriptive?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which model accounts for the diversity of memories stored?
- Levels of processing model
- Multi-store model
3. What are the 2 types of rehearsal proposed by Craik and Lockhart?
- Semantic and elaborative
- Maintenance and elaborative
- Structural and phonetic
- Phonetic and maintenance
4. What factors contribute to information being processed at a deeper level?
- Alertness, being awake
- Time, effort, distinctive, relevant
- Effortless, meaningless
5. The LOP model of memory does not account for all learning, what 2 other factors can leave longstanding memories?
- Being alert and awake
- Imagery and emotionality
- Having a high IQ and being smart
- Learning and revising