1. Which model accounts for the diversity of memories stored?
- Levels of processing model
- Multi-store model
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 2 types of rehearsal proposed by Craik and Lockhart?
- Semantic and elaborative
- Phonetic and maintenance
- Maintenance and elaborative
- Structural and phonetic
3. What factors contribute to information being processed at a deeper level?
- Alertness, being awake
- Time, effort, distinctive, relevant
- Effortless, meaningless
4. Craik and Tulving found that which process was the strongest?
5. Has the LOP model of memory been criticised for being too descriptive?