1. Craik and Tulving found that which process was the strongest?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who found that participants recalled more words that were phonetically processed that semantically?
- Morris et al (1977)
- Craik and Tulving (1975)
- Craik and Lockhart (1972)
- Hyde and Jenkins (1973)
3. The LOP model of memory does not account for all learning, what 2 other factors can leave longstanding memories?
- Being alert and awake
- Imagery and emotionality
- Having a high IQ and being smart
- Learning and revising
4. Which model accounts for the diversity of memories stored?
- Levels of processing model
- Multi-store model
5. What factors contribute to information being processed at a deeper level?
- Time, effort, distinctive, relevant
- Effortless, meaningless
- Alertness, being awake