1. Which model accounts for the diversity of memories stored?
- Levels of processing model
- Multi-store model
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Craik and Tulving found that which process was the strongest?
3. The LOP model of memory does not account for all learning, what 2 other factors can leave longstanding memories?
- Learning and revising
- Having a high IQ and being smart
- Imagery and emotionality
- Being alert and awake
4. Has the LOP model of memory been criticised for being too descriptive?
5. What factors contribute to information being processed at a deeper level?
- Alertness, being awake
- Time, effort, distinctive, relevant
- Effortless, meaningless