1. Application are wide. They have been used to enhance what?
- Brain function
- Running and walking
- Learning and revision
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who found that participants recalled more words that were phonetically processed that semantically?
- Hyde and Jenkins (1973)
- Craik and Tulving (1975)
- Morris et al (1977)
- Craik and Lockhart (1972)
3. The LOP model of memory does not account for all learning, what 2 other factors can leave longstanding memories?
- Imagery and emotionality
- Learning and revising
- Having a high IQ and being smart
- Being alert and awake
4. What factors contribute to information being processed at a deeper level?
- Alertness, being awake
- Time, effort, distinctive, relevant
- Effortless, meaningless
5. Has the LOP model of memory been criticised for being too descriptive?