1. According to the Law Commission Act 1965, what is the role of the Law Commission?
- To change the role of the courts
- To "Codify and correct all of the law"
- To "keep under review all of the law"
- To change the law
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of Consolidation?
- Criminal Justice Act 2003
- Powers of Criminal Courts Act 2000
- Computer Misuse Act 1990
- Law Reform Act 1996 (YAAD Rule)
3. What is Repeal?
- Remove the laws
- Propose new laws
- Bringing together all of the law, on a particular topic into a single Act
- Bringing together all of the Acts of Parliament on a particular area of the law into one single Act of Parliament
4. What percentage of Law Commission Proposals have been enacted and become law?
5. What is the Law Commission?
- A statute.
- An independant, full time, permanent law reform body.
- An independant, full time, permenant review body.
- An independant, full time, permanent law making body.
Similar Law resources: