1. What do the hemiola rhythms (rhythms that are 3/4 but feel 6/8) cause?
- Cross rhythms
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these are NOT featured in this piece?
- Pizzicato strings
- Drum Kit
- Muted brass
3. Which of these is NOT one of the tempos of this piece?
- 176 bpm
4. What is the last note of the piece?
- Flat 7th (C natural)
- Flat 5th (A natural)
- Flat octive (B natural)
- Flat 3rd (F natural)
5. What is the structure of this piece?
- Intro + A1 + A2 + B1 + B2 + Outro
- Intro + A1 + B1 + B2 + A2 + Outro
- Intro + A1 + B1 + A2 + B2 + Outro