1. What is the last note of the piece?
- Flat 3rd (F natural)
- Flat 7th (C natural)
- Flat octive (B natural)
- Flat 5th (A natural)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these are NOT featured in this piece?
- Pizzicato strings
- Drum Kit
- Muted brass
3. What is the difference between B1 and B2?
- B2 is 12 bars, while B1 is 24
- Different singer
- Nothing changes
4. What is the baseline made of?
- A 3 note ostinato
- A 5 note ostinato
- One note repeated semetrically
- One note repeated sycopatedly
5. What is the structure of this piece?
- Intro + A1 + A2 + B1 + B2 + Outro
- Intro + A1 + B1 + B2 + A2 + Outro
- Intro + A1 + B1 + A2 + B2 + Outro