1. What is the difference between B1 and B2?
- B2 is 12 bars, while B1 is 24
- Different singer
- Nothing changes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what section does the tempo change back to 3/4?
3. Two notes played after eachother three notes apart - what is this called?
- Driving rhythms
4. What is the baseline made of?
- A 3 note ostinato
- One note repeated sycopatedly
- A 5 note ostinato
- One note repeated semetrically
5. Where are accents applied?
- On the bass
- On the oboe
- On the melody
- On the chords