- Created by: eliesharai
- Created on: 03-05-18 11:57
1. What was the role of the Cheka?
- eliminate opposition
- be friendly
- help people
- surveillance only
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Politburo created and what did they do?
- 1919, eliminate opposition
- 1920, execute members of Bolshevik Party
- 1919, key decision-making body over Sovnarkom
- 1918, key decision-making body over Sovknarkom
3. When was the October Revolution?
4. Who were Lenin's political rivals?
- Mensheviks and Socialist Revolutionaries
- Bolsheviks and Socialist Revolutionaires
5. What is Lenin's April Theses?
- condemned policies and set out Bolshevik alternatives
- set out policies
- Lenin's theories from April
- ways to improve Tsarism