1. Who said ' a govt with a parliamentary system is virtually certain of having at least 2/3 of all govt proposals enacted as law'?
- Richard Rose
- Philip Norton
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Hamilton say the upper chamber afforded protection against?
- 'an excess of law-making'
- 'corruption and bribery'
3. Who argues that committees are just extensions of party power?
4. What are the problems with committees?
- lack of accountability and oligopoly of information
- career enhancing and secretive
5. How do closed lists manufacture unity?
- party leaders control make-up of their party
- party leaders have more power to discipline