1. According to Raz, what is inconsistent with the nature of law?
- Procedurally defective law
- Moral tests
- The separability thesis
- Judge-made law
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Separability Thesis?
- The law is as serviceable for evil as it is for good
- Law must be capable of possessing legitimate authority
- There are no boundaries on the rule of recognition
- All criteria of legal validity must be source based
3. Which view of law do Exclusive Positivists take?
- Rulebook view
- Rights view
- Plain-fact view
- Moral view
4. Inclusive Positivism disagrees that legal reasoning is purely...?
5. What do Inclusive Positivists say about the rule of recognition?
- It cannot always be moral
- There are no boundaries on it
- It changes with time
- It must be moral