1. Who is the main proponent of Exclusive Positivism?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is Hart's theory superior to Austin's 'brute force' theory?
- It challenges how brute force can effectively enforce standards of conduct
- It explains laws way of making conduct non-optional by contrast with brute force
- It explains the relevance of brute force when enforcing laws
- It provides a greater deal of evidence as support for the brute force theory
3. According to Raz, what is inconsistent with the nature of law?
- The separability thesis
- Moral tests
- Judge-made law
- Procedurally defective law
4. Inclusive Positivism disagrees that legal reasoning is purely...?
5. What do Inclusive Positivists say about the rule of recognition?
- There are no boundaries on it
- It must be moral
- It changes with time
- It cannot always be moral