1. Hart disputes Dworkin's views on morality being controversial by claiming that...?
- Moral tests can provide public standards of conduct and some moral questions are easy
- Moral questions never have a correct answer
- Morality is a universal view which cannot be disputed
- People's ideas of what is moral differ in society
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. According to Raz, what is inconsistent with the nature of law?
- Moral tests
- Procedurally defective law
- Judge-made law
- The separability thesis
3. Who says that 'the identification of law in every system necessarily involves moral judgements'?
4. What is the service conception of authority?
- Authority provides a service by enforcing public standards of conduct
- Authority provides a service by giving us reasons to act
- Authority uses the Law to service the public good
- Authority service the moral interests of society
5. Who is the main proponent of Exclusive Positivism?