1. According to Raz, what is inconsistent with the nature of law?
- Moral tests
- Procedurally defective law
- Judge-made law
- The separability thesis
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said that the validity of Law comes from a chain of unbroken norms?
3. According to Hart, what should judges consider as 'reason in itself to obey laws'?
- They help maintain the structure of society
- The fact that Parliament enacted the provision
- They are standards of conduct
- The fact that a law is moral
4. According to Exclusive Positivists, if the '...' of a rule must be examined, it cannot function as '...'?
- Background, Persuasive
- Morals, Law
- Merits, Authority
- Source, Law
5. Who is the main proponent of Exclusive Positivism?