- Created by: _ella00
- Created on: 29-10-18 15:48
1. How could you become a solicitor?
- Law Degree, 1 year Legal Practice Course, 2 year Training Contract
- Law Degree, 2 year Legal Practice Course
- Law Degree, 2 year Legal Practice Course, 2 year Training Contract
- Law Degree, 2 year training contract
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can the Legal Service Ombudsman do?
- Order an apology, refund, pay up to £10,000
- Refund, fire solicitor, pay up to £100,000
- Order an apology, refund, reduce legal fees, pay up to £30,000 compensation
- Order an apology, fire the solicitor, refund, pay up to £30,000
3. When did solicitors get full rights of audience?
- 2003 (Courts Act)
- 1990 (Access to Justice Act)
- 1999 (Access to Justice Act)
- 2005 (Constitutional Reform Act)
4. How many solicitors are there in England and Wales? (approx)
5. Who deals with complaints about solicitors?
- Solicitors' Regulation Authority
- Bar Standards Board
- Solicitors' Complaint Society