1. Study on bystander intervention?
- Latane et al
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Implication of obedience
- James Buldger
3. Study on conformity?
4. What is Social Loafing?
- Not bothering.
- Not caring.
- Putting less effort into a group activity when the group are all doing the same activity.
- Putting no effort in.
5. What is conformity?
- Trying to fit in with the group.
- A change in a person's opinions or behaviour due to group pressure.
- A change in a person's opinions or behaviour due to group size.
- Copying the rest of the group.
Similar Psychology resources: