1. Although Roberta just sits there throughout the lecture, she can repeat everything the professor said. This is an example of _______
- Latent learning
- Echoic memory
- Photographic memory
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. John Locke;
- Maintained that all knowledge is a function of experience
- All of the above
- A British empiricist
- Believed the new-born mind was a blank slate
- Believed in the concept of 'tabula rasa'
3. Plato was a...
- Annoying person
4. Which law of association involves two entities being related by being close together?
- The Law of Frequency
- The Law of Similarity
- The Law of Contiguity
- The Law of Close Proximity
5. Structuralism theorises that;
- Different stimuli appeal to different structures within the brain system
- The mind consists of various elements and can be studied through introspection
- Conscious experience is difficult to study ourselves and subjective experience should be disregarded
- Different parts of the brain contribute to different behaviours