1. What is Conformity?
- Not being able to fit in with people around you
- Matching your behaviours to fit in.
- Making hard decisions
- Changing the way you look because of other people's comments
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is obedience?
- Changing your behaviour to fit in
- Conditioning through reinforcements
- Punishing people to make them understand something is bad
- When people take orders off of someone of a higher authority then yourself
- Taking precautions to stop yourself being hurt
3. What is Classical Conditioning?
- Learning through change
- Learning through association
- Learning through hope
- Learning through pain
4. Who put a cat in a box?
- Watson and Rayner
5. 'Face your phobia straight up' - Which behavoiur therapy is this describing?
- Systematic Desensitisation
- Token Economy
- Aversion Therapy
Similar Psychology resources: