1. What country was the Treaty of Saint Germain (10th Sept 1919) with?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Nazi-Soviet Pact signed?
- September 1939
- August 1939
- june 1939
- May 1939
3. Which of these was NOT an aim of the League of Nations?
- Prevent dictatorships
- Stopping agression
- Improve living and working conditions
4. What country was the Treaty of Triannon (4th June 1920) with?
5. What was the agreement in 1936 between Italy and Germany called?
- The Rome-Berlin Axis
- The Rome-Berlin Pact
- The Germany-Italy Pact
- The Germany-Italy Agreement