1. What year was the Corfu incident?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the aim of the Kellogg-Briand pact of 1928?
- Ask USA to join league of Nations
- Get countries agree not to use force to settle disputes
- Decide what the League should do about Hitler
- Get all countries to disarm
3. What year was the German-Austrian agreement signed?
4. What was the agreement in 1936 between Italy and Germany called?
- The Germany-Italy Agreement
- The Rome-Berlin Pact
- The Rome-Berlin Axis
- The Germany-Italy Pact
5. Which of these was NOT an aim of the League of Nations?
- Improve living and working conditions
- Stopping agression
- Prevent dictatorships