1. When was the Munich Conference?
- 15th October 1938
- 29th September 1938
- 20th September 1938
- 31st October 1938
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What country was the Treaty of Saint Germain (10th Sept 1919) with?
3. What country was the Treaty of Triannon (4th June 1920) with?
4. When was the Treaty of Versailles signed?
- 20th June 1919
- 28th June 1919
- 29th June 1920
- 11th November 1918
5. Which of these was NOT an aim of the League of Nations?
- Improve living and working conditions
- Prevent dictatorships
- Stopping agression