1. What year was the Corfu incident?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the aim of the Kellogg-Briand pact of 1928?
- Get all countries to disarm
- Get countries agree not to use force to settle disputes
- Ask USA to join league of Nations
- Decide what the League should do about Hitler
3. What country was the Treaty of Saint Germain (10th Sept 1919) with?
4. When was the Nazi-Soviet Pact signed?
- September 1939
- May 1939
- August 1939
- june 1939
5. When did Britain declare war on Germany?
- 5th Sept 1939
- 3rd Sept 1939
- 4th Sept 1939
- 1st Sept 1939