1. What is the name of the act which means men and women have to be treated equally?
- The Disability Act of 1995
- The Sex Discrimination Act
- The Equal Treatment Act
- The Equal Pay Act of 1970
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is false about the disability act of 1995?
- Even if the candidate doesn't have suitable skills or qualifications they still have to be employed
- The disabled has to provide enough information to the employer
- Disabled people have to be given equal opportunities
- The employer has to make adjustments, such as altering working hours or to modify equipment, for the employee.
3. Which year is the Health and Safety Act?
4. What is the national minimum wage for over 21's?
5. Which one of these are not part of the Health and Safety Act?
- Employers must give breaks and maintain toilets etc
- To protect workers is the employees responsibility
- It is the government's responsibility to protect workers
- Employers must provide a written safety policy
Similar Business Studies resources: