1. Which of these people is entitled to minimum wage?
- A volunteer
- A trainee
- The armed forces
- The self-employed
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the Race Relation Act of 1976 say?
- You have to pay all races differently
- You can't discriminate someone if they have a disability
- Stop one race or ethnic origin being treated differently
- You can't discriminate someone because they don't speak the same language as you
3. Which of these is false about the disability act of 1995?
- Even if the candidate doesn't have suitable skills or qualifications they still have to be employed
- Disabled people have to be given equal opportunities
- The employer has to make adjustments, such as altering working hours or to modify equipment, for the employee.
- The disabled has to provide enough information to the employer
4. Which year is the Health and Safety Act?
5. Which one of these are not part of the Health and Safety Act?
- Employers must give breaks and maintain toilets etc
- It is the government's responsibility to protect workers
- Employers must provide a written safety policy
- To protect workers is the employees responsibility
Similar Business Studies resources: