1. Which year is the Health and Safety Act?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the national minimum wage for over 21's?
3. What is the name of the act which means men and women have to be treated equally?
- The Disability Act of 1995
- The Sex Discrimination Act
- The Equal Treatment Act
- The Equal Pay Act of 1970
4. Which one of these are not part of the Health and Safety Act?
- Employers must provide a written safety policy
- It is the government's responsibility to protect workers
- To protect workers is the employees responsibility
- Employers must give breaks and maintain toilets etc
5. Which of these people is entitled to minimum wage?
- A trainee
- The self-employed
- The armed forces
- A volunteer
Similar Business Studies resources: