1. Which year is the Health and Safety Act?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these are not part of the Health and Safety Act?
- It is the government's responsibility to protect workers
- Employers must give breaks and maintain toilets etc
- To protect workers is the employees responsibility
- Employers must provide a written safety policy
3. What does the Race Relation Act of 1976 say?
- You have to pay all races differently
- You can't discriminate someone if they have a disability
- Stop one race or ethnic origin being treated differently
- You can't discriminate someone because they don't speak the same language as you
4. Which of these people is entitled to minimum wage?
- The armed forces
- A trainee
- The self-employed
- A volunteer
5. What is the name of the act which means men and women have to be treated equally?
- The Disability Act of 1995
- The Sex Discrimination Act
- The Equal Treatment Act
- The Equal Pay Act of 1970
Similar Business Studies resources: