1. What is the name of the act which means men and women have to be treated equally?
- The Disability Act of 1995
- The Sex Discrimination Act
- The Equal Treatment Act
- The Equal Pay Act of 1970
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is false about the disability act of 1995?
- Even if the candidate doesn't have suitable skills or qualifications they still have to be employed
- Disabled people have to be given equal opportunities
- The employer has to make adjustments, such as altering working hours or to modify equipment, for the employee.
- The disabled has to provide enough information to the employer
3. What does the Race Relation Act of 1976 say?
- You have to pay all races differently
- Stop one race or ethnic origin being treated differently
- You can't discriminate someone because they don't speak the same language as you
- You can't discriminate someone if they have a disability
4. Which year is the Health and Safety Act?
5. Which of these people is entitled to minimum wage?
- A volunteer
- A trainee
- The armed forces
- The self-employed