1. Which of these is false about the disability act of 1995?
- The disabled has to provide enough information to the employer
- Disabled people have to be given equal opportunities
- Even if the candidate doesn't have suitable skills or qualifications they still have to be employed
- The employer has to make adjustments, such as altering working hours or to modify equipment, for the employee.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these are not part of the Health and Safety Act?
- Employers must give breaks and maintain toilets etc
- To protect workers is the employees responsibility
- It is the government's responsibility to protect workers
- Employers must provide a written safety policy
3. What is the name of the act which means men and women have to be treated equally?
- The Equal Treatment Act
- The Disability Act of 1995
- The Sex Discrimination Act
- The Equal Pay Act of 1970
4. Which of these people is entitled to minimum wage?
- The armed forces
- A trainee
- The self-employed
- A volunteer
5. Which year is the Health and Safety Act?
Similar Business Studies resources: