1. Which year is the Health and Safety Act?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the national minimum wage for over 21's?
3. Which of these is false about the disability act of 1995?
- The disabled has to provide enough information to the employer
- Even if the candidate doesn't have suitable skills or qualifications they still have to be employed
- The employer has to make adjustments, such as altering working hours or to modify equipment, for the employee.
- Disabled people have to be given equal opportunities
4. What does the Race Relation Act of 1976 say?
- You can't discriminate someone because they don't speak the same language as you
- You have to pay all races differently
- Stop one race or ethnic origin being treated differently
- You can't discriminate someone if they have a disability
5. Which one of these are not part of the Health and Safety Act?
- Employers must give breaks and maintain toilets etc
- It is the government's responsibility to protect workers
- Employers must provide a written safety policy
- To protect workers is the employees responsibility
Similar Business Studies resources: