1. Which of these is false about the disability act of 1995?
- Even if the candidate doesn't have suitable skills or qualifications they still have to be employed
- The disabled has to provide enough information to the employer
- Disabled people have to be given equal opportunities
- The employer has to make adjustments, such as altering working hours or to modify equipment, for the employee.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the national minimum wage for over 21's?
3. Which of these people is entitled to minimum wage?
- The armed forces
- A trainee
- The self-employed
- A volunteer
4. Which year is the Health and Safety Act?
5. Which one of these are not part of the Health and Safety Act?
- Employers must provide a written safety policy
- Employers must give breaks and maintain toilets etc
- It is the government's responsibility to protect workers
- To protect workers is the employees responsibility