- Created by: EllenH97
- Created on: 30-05-15 13:20
1. What is the mens rea of GBH s.18?
- Intention to prevent arrest
- Specific intention to cause grievous bodily harm and resist or prevent arrest
- Intention to cause harm
- Recklessness to causing harm
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the term 'res ipsa loquitor' mean?
- Mental element
- Things speak for themselves
- On the balance of probabilities
- Innocent until proven guilty
3. In Negligence, where did the three part test come from?
- Caparo v Dickman
- Donoghue v Stevenson
4. What is Arbitration?
- Something that the Crown Prosecution Service deals with
- An aim of sentencing that protects the public
- A form of ADR where the parties let a neutral 3rd party make a binding decision
- A form of ADR where the two parties resolve their dispute
5. What section and act does assault occasioning abh come under?
- S.32 Criminal Justice Act 1972
- S.47 Offence Against the Person Act 1861
- S.32 Criminal Justice Act 1988
- S.39 Offence Against the Person Act 1863
Similar Law resources: