1. When a pre-action protocol letter is submitted, how long does D have to investigate the claim?
- 3 months
- 17 days
- 3 weeks
- 8 months
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the term 'res ipsa loquitor' mean?
- Things speak for themselves
- Mental element
- Innocent until proven guilty
- On the balance of probabilities
3. What is the actus reus of assault?
- Causing fear of immediate unlawful force
- To steal
- To wound someone
- Resist arrest
4. What section and act does assault occasioning abh come under?
- S.32 Criminal Justice Act 1988
- S.47 Offence Against the Person Act 1861
- S.39 Offence Against the Person Act 1863
- S.32 Criminal Justice Act 1972
5. Society expressing disapproval is the aim of what from of sentencing?
- Protection of public
Similar Law resources: