1. In Negligence, where did the three part test come from?
- Donoghue v Stevenson
- Caparo v Dickman
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. For a triable either way offence, what stage happens after D is arrested and charged?
- Send to Crown Court for trial
- First hearing at Magistrates Court
3. Which court would be used for property damage up to £25,000
- Crown Court
- High Court
- County Court
- County Court or High Court (Claimant decides)
4. When a pre-action protocol letter is submitted, how long does D have to investigate the claim?
- 17 days
- 3 months
- 8 months
- 3 weeks
5. What is Arbitration?
- A form of ADR where the two parties resolve their dispute
- A form of ADR where the parties let a neutral 3rd party make a binding decision
- An aim of sentencing that protects the public
- Something that the Crown Prosecution Service deals with
Similar Law resources: