1. What is the maximum sentence for GBH S.20?
- Community service
- 5 years imprisonment
- Life imprisonment
- 10 years imprisonment
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Society expressing disapproval is the aim of what from of sentencing?
- Protection of public
3. For a summary offence, where is the trial heard?
- County Court
- Magistrates court
- High court (Queen's Bench Division)
- Crown Court
4. What is the mens rea of GBH s.18?
- Recklessness to causing harm
- Specific intention to cause grievous bodily harm and resist or prevent arrest
- Intention to prevent arrest
- Intention to cause harm
5. What is Arbitration?
- A form of ADR where the parties let a neutral 3rd party make a binding decision
- Something that the Crown Prosecution Service deals with
- An aim of sentencing that protects the public
- A form of ADR where the two parties resolve their dispute
Similar Law resources: