1. Who makes up the Hoc?
- 720 Peers and the Prime Minister
- 650 MP's and the Prime Minister
- 650 MP's and 26 Bishops of England
- 720 Peers and 26 Bishops of England
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is consolidation?
- Presenting suggestions for the removal of old Law which is no longer necessary
- Providing suggestions for changes and improvements to the Law
- Bringing together Laws spread out over Acts of Parliament and consolidating it into a single document
- Creating a single Act of Parliament from Laws made by judges over hundreds of years
3. What is the Role of the Law commission? - Section 3(1)
- "To watch the other things being said"
- "To state what the Law is"
- "To keep under review all the Law"
- "To watch over Parliament"
4. The Green Paper is used to..
- Outline policy proposals
- Set out Government firm plans
- Explains the different types of Bills
- Talks about the current issues
5. What are Laws made by Parliament?
- Acts of Parliament
- parliament Laws
- Laws of Parliament
- Parliament Acts
Similar Law resources: