1. What is a sectional pressure group?
- They don't have direct access to MP's so have to campaign
- They campaign for a section of society
- They have direct access to MP's
- They campaign for a cause
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a Private Member's Bill?
- A Bill introduced by 'backbench' MP's to highlight concern
- A Bill which affects everyone
- A Bill which only affects a certain amount of the population
- A Bill introduced by the government but doesn't affect everyon
3. The White Paper..
- Sets out Government firm plans
- Outline policy proposals
- Explains the different types of Bills
- Talks about the current issues
4. Who makes up the HoL?
- 650 MP's and 26 Bishops of England
- 720 Peers and 26 Bishops of England
- 720 Peers and the Prime Minister
- 650 MP's and the Prime Minister
5. What is the Role of the Law commission? - Section 3(1)
- "To keep under review all the Law"
- "To state what the Law is"
- "To watch over Parliament"
- "To watch the other things being said"
Similar Law resources: