1. What are the 3 limitations of Parliamentary supremacy?
- Devolution, The EU and The media
- Devolution, The EU and ECHR
- Pressure groups,The EU and ECHR
- The ECHR, Devolution and The Law commission
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is consolidation?
- Presenting suggestions for the removal of old Law which is no longer necessary
- Bringing together Laws spread out over Acts of Parliament and consolidating it into a single document
- Creating a single Act of Parliament from Laws made by judges over hundreds of years
- Providing suggestions for changes and improvements to the Law
3. What is a Public Bill?
- A Bill which affects everyone
- A Bill introduced by 'backbench' MP's to highlight concern
- A Bill introduced by the government but doesn't affect everyone
- A Bill which only affects a certain amount of the population
4. The White Paper..
- Explains the different types of Bills
- Sets out Government firm plans
- Outline policy proposals
- Talks about the current issues
5. What is an outsider pressure group?
- They campaign for a cause
- They campaign for a section of society
- They don't have direct access to MP's so have to campaign
- They have direct access to MP's
Similar Law resources: