1. Which of the following is NOT an influence on Law Reform?
- Public Opinion
- The Monarch
- Law Commission
- Pressure Groups
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. In which Section of what Act is the role of the Law Commission defined as, "to keep under review all law with a view to its systematic development and review"?
- Section 3 of the Law Commissions Act 1965
- Section 1 of the Law Commission Act 1963
- Section 5 of the Law Reform Bodies Act 1967
- Section 2 of the Law Commissioners Act 1964
- Section 4 of the Commission of Law Reform Act 1966
3. Who of the following is NOT employed by the Law Commission?
- 4 Parliamentary Draftspeople
- A Chairperson
- 4 Law Commissioners
- A Chief Executive
- Other Support Staff
4. The 4 main aims of the Law Commission are to repeal, to consolidate, to codify and to create laws.
5. Royal Commissions are permanent and full-time bodies.